Denver is a city full of wonderful museums and cultural experiences. A way to experience much of what Denver has to offer (at a discount!) is to purchase the Mile High Culture Pass. The Culture Pass is a mobile pass on your mobile phone or a printable Over the course of five consecutive days, the $52.80 pass will admit visitors to all seven participating attractions. Or the $25 pass will admit visitors to three participating attractions of their choice over the course of three consecutive days. The pass is activated at the first attraction visited.
The participating attractions are as follows:
• Clyfford Still Museum
• Denver Art Museum
• Denver Botanic Gardens
• Denver Museum of Nature & Science
• Denver Zoo
• History Colorado Center
• Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art
Also,when you buy the culture pass, you can also enjoy the following deals:
• Denver B-cycle: 50 percent-off the city’s bike sharing program
• Molly Brown House Museum: Discounted admission
• Byers-Evans House Museum: Discounted admission
• Denver Firefighters Museum: Children 12 and under receive free admission
• The Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab (The CELL): 2 for 1 admission
• Butterfly Pavilion: Discounted admission
There are some restrictions to the pass:
There is a limit of 8 passes to be purchased via the system at one time.
Check each attraction for hours. Note that many museums are closed Mondays.
Restrictions may apply, the Mile High Culture Pass does not include admission for temporary surcharged exhibitions.
This pass is activated the first time it is scanned and will remain active for the number of consecutive days purchased.
One pass per person, limited to one (1) visitation at each participating attraction.
Must be redeemed in person. Not valid for online, phone reservations or on previous purchases.
Passes expire after 1 year from date of purchase if not used.
What a great thing to purchase for friends and relatives that will be visiting during the holidays! Better watch out, however, they may fall in love with Denver and want to move here. I think I know someone who can help them find a place to live!